Sunday, November 23, 2008

ThanksGIVING

Yeah.

It's that time of year again. I am pumped to head to Iowa for Thanksgiving and Christmas to visit my family. It's a great time of food, games, fun, and family. I am pumped to see all of the family that is so dear to me.

God is good and has allowed me to be in a place that I love, have a wife that is amazing, and the cutest son ever (unless he is being stubborn, but I'm not complaining.)

I am thankful for alot. I am thankful for my country even though there is significant issues with our nation. I am so thankful for my salvation from my God. I am thankful for the relationship that I have with him and cannot imagine living life without him. I am thankful for my life group that I am a part of where there is authenticity, honesty, and real community. I am thankful for the friends that I have and have had in the past. They are great.

I am thankful for all of the "stuff" that I have even though I need none of it.

I am certainly blessed. Cool stuff. Thank you God!

At the same time, I realize that it can all be taken away and I would still be thankful for the relationships that God has allowed me to have, for the time of blessing in my life, and for my family.

Let me always be thankful for what you have allowed me and blessed me with! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home