Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Dog.

I'm so glad that I don't have to go through the pain that I put my dog through. She's a trooper though. On Friday, we took her to the vet and put up for stay overnight. She was getting spayed. This process is not fun, I'm sure for a dog, but I know that there are good reasons to spay a dog. (I really don't want little Matties running around, because they get big, you know?) But the reality is that this is hard on their bodies.

She came home yesterday and slept for hours. She slept and slept and slept. I think the pain medication really took care of her sleeping during the day.

Then last night she woke up. And barked. And barked. and barked. I think she wanted food.

You might ask, "Chris is there a point to this particular blog?" Not really, I am just making my life privy to your inspection. This is what I worked on this weekend. :)

The only conclusion that I draw from the whole experience is that dogs are expensive. Vet bills cost as much or more than my medical bills. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home