Monday, November 24, 2008

God is not a Gangster.

Ken's message yesterday was really good. It was needed for me.

I often percieve God as a "gangster" that hurts me. Because the process of growth is painful sometimes, I want to say that God is not good anymore. But he is always good. He is always just. And he is the great physician. When a doctor makes cuts it is not a bad thing, when a gangster makes cuts, it's a bad thing.

Powerful stuff yesterday at our service. The spirit of God was at work and alive in what was going on. Oh, and I got to baptize two young ladies in that baptismal. There is something that is really cool about baptism because it is so celebratory and there is excitement that surrounds it...Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home