Monday, November 10, 2008

And Thus, it begins.


On Saturday, I put up Christmas lights. I gave in to the holiday glitz and glamor. Actually, I just like my wife alot and I know that she loves to see Christmas lights. I have to admit, our house does look kind of cool with lights on.

I love the Holiday time. I love seeing family, seeing people, enjoying food (especially...), and taking some time off from the busyness of work. I'm excited for this holiday season and wait in anticipation for Christmas.

I often wonder around this time if I have this eager anticipation for Christ's return to this earth. I quickly realize that I don't, and I wonder why? The early church, some of who walked with Christ, certainly had an anticipation for Christ to return. I do want to wait in anticipation for Jesus Christ to return and set up his kingdom! This Christmas season, my I enjoy anticipation of the holidays, but also the deep anticipation of meeting my savior face to face!

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Laura Evans said...

Dear Chris,

I love how you take everyday simple things and apply them to some sort of deep thinking tecnique. It's kinda cool.

Sincerely,

Laura =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home