Friday, May 30, 2008

Week 1 of Interns. Wow.

It was a tremendous week 1 with interns. We went on the retreat, got back, did Jammin' in June, started planning for the summer and then now the weekend.

It has been a whirlwind week of craziness and yet, there is peace. God is a God of order and I resonate with that this week. Even though some things seem to be out of order and out of the ordinary, God is still a God of order. He is in control of everything and sometimes that is hard for me. Control is something that I need to continually give to him in every situation. I have to give him control of ministry, give him control of family, give him control of situations.

The intern team that we have is incredibly solid! I'm enjoying them and what they are doing. I think that each of them will grow a ton this summer in their walks with Christ but also in their understanding of ministry, teaching, and speaking. God is good and with him all things are possible.

God, in my weakness...YOU are strong.

1 Comments:

At June 2, 2008 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Amber Dawn said...

um, hi. i have a blog too. and i'm happy to be your intern.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home