Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Headed to Cincinnati...

I'm excited to head to Cincinnati with a team of youth workers tomorrow. I'm excited to take a weekend of refreshment and recharging. I'm looking forward to seeing our staff be excited about what it means to connect deeply with students.

While I am in Cincinnati, I would love to have a conversation with Chap Clark regarding the book "Hurt." I want to know what he thinks on some different cultural differences that I am experiencing in Wichita, KS and how they may or may not parallel what he experienced as he wrote hurt.

I also would enjoy having a discussion with Fields on the issue of time management. How does he do all that he seems to do without killing himself? He has to be a good delegator, I guess.

Anyway, I'm excited to go hang out with youth workers from ALL over the place.

God, bless our time. Give us safe travels and teach us to follow you in amazing ways! Lead this student ministry...Build the house and move in spite of who I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home