Saturday, February 23, 2008

Conference Stuff

Yesterday and today have been both enlightening and frustrating in the same instant. Frustrating because the more that I go to different sessions and seminars, the more that I realize that I really don't know much. Also, there is so much that I feel like I am missing by not going to certain sessions. I guess you have to pick and choose.

These weekends are so refreshing and replenishing. I enjoy being with youth workers from all over the country but especially am blessed to be with youth workers from our home local church. It's exciting to hear and process the same things to gether in a very healthy, God honoring way.

I'm excited about dinner tonight. Skyline Chili. Yum.

Monday looks like a great day to do some serious driving and hopefully it won't take nearly as long as it idd the other day!

By the way, I think Grant will be a phenomenal intern as well as Amber and Jackie. I'm pretty excited for this summer to begin!

God, keep us safe. Keep us learning. Sharpen our love for students and for you this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home