Monday, July 9, 2007

Thailand Trip

As I sit here in my office, I realize that I will be changed the next time I sit in this chair. We head to Thailand tomorrow. I will be posting in Thailand my thoughts and reflections as we go along. As I head into this trip, I have some apprehension simply because of the unknown. I'm not sure of everything and I have had to give some of that apprehension to a God that I believe will protect and not harm, love and not hate, be with us in times of trouble, and a God that promises his faithfulness. I believe that we will impact Thai people for Jesus Christ in Thailand but I believe that we will be even more affected by what happens in the next two weeks. What on earth am I here for? I am here to glorify and serve my God and Savior Jesus Christ. For the next two weeks, I will remember that statement over and over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home