Friday, July 27, 2007

Home...Office...Life Change occurred.

July 27, 2007

Well, I am back in the office only a few short weeks after I left it. I am changed like I said that I would be a couple weeks ago. We are gearing up for fall programming in Youth Ministry and life becomes crazy again fairly soon. I am excited to see all the God will do in and through the lives of our students, leaders, adults, and staff. He has been working and will continue to work to accomplish his purposes.

Your name and your renown are the desire of our hearts o God. God do the work that you desire to be done in my life so that I can reflect who you are. Do not let me be weak in leadership, rather let me lead in the fold of who you are!

Thailand was incredible. There were times when I didn’t know if I could stand to be away from my beautiful wife but those times were few and it simply made the reunion with my wife all the more sweet. God certainly worked to give me a heart for the people in Thailand. God, break my heart for the people in Wichita. Let me cry out to you daily for the people that I am here to serve. Do not let me become complacent or apathetic in my work here, rather keep me lit for you. Let me burn with passion in all that I am asked to do and all that you ask me to do. Give me wisdom to honor you and abide by your laws and commands.

Lord, give the people that are working for your name in Thailand boldness, courage, and confidence. That you would be very present to them. That you would show them yourself each and every day that they are serving you! Almighty God, let them be a vessel for you. Let them be your hands and your feet and let us be the same right here in Wichita, Kansas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home